Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Blues & Blue Dream



Monday Blues and Blue Dream
The weekend’s over. I lost all of my fantasy league games. I lost all my wagers at Delaware Park. I woke up and looked in the mirror before I brushed my teeth and saw I had crusty drool on the side of my mouth. I realized instantly, I had the Monday Blues. Thank God for Blue Dream. No matter what happens today; Just let it inspire the rest of your week. I have a few projects that need to be finished and plenty more that need to be started. Women are inspirational distractions. I’m Hi so that makes sense. Believe in your goals all week. Understand their purpose. Understand your purpose. Embrace the visions of other dope people. Always believe in progress. Believe you can be better than yesterday. That’s your competition. The person you were yesterday vs. the person you can be today. Word to Max B “It doesn’t matter who’s here at the end nigga; it’s who leaves the legacy”. That’s it. Leave your legacy and be great at it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment