Wednesday, October 31, 2012

5 Reasons Why I Get Hi

5 Reasons Why I Get Hi 


  1. I stopped “getting hi off life” years ago. To me…the statement “I’m hi off life” is absolute bullshit. What part of your every day, repetitive cycle of living gets you hi? Please tell me so I can try it. I used to go to church religiously then I started getting hi and just started to talk to God on a daily basis. That brings me joy. Wondering when praise and worship service will be over doesn’t bring me joy. Getting “hi off life” doesn’t exist; unless you count taking in intoxicating inhales of fresh vagina as elevating your senses. I try to do that on most weekends. When my girl be in the same mood as me.
  2.  I like weed. I love weed. NY Sour is better than girlfriend pussy. I don’t mean that but since I want to get hi right now…I do. I can’t tell you what me and my girl’s favorite song is…but I can tell you what we listen to when we’re hi. The smell of Blue Dream is permanently implanted in my brain. The tears that I get after the first hit of OG KUSH will mean more to me than the tears a woman will try to cause me by hurting my heart. Headband weed is better out of a bong…nah I’m lying; it’s good all-around and smoked out of anything. No matter what anyone tells you G13 weed is just fancy mids. You might have had a great batch of G13…but every experience I’ve had has made we just want to smoke something different. On the 8th day…God made Purple Sour. Im absolutely sure of it.
  3. Doing things while Hi; gives you a confidence that is unparalleled. Every difficult and sticky situation you go thru in life gives you 2 options. Deal with it sober. Or deal with it Hi. You ever been super duper hi and driving in the rain? You be thinking you can’t do it….but somehow God and Ganja get you thru. That’s the logic for whatever you go thru in life. When your girl gets on your nerves; before you start texting her all the reasons why; just get hi first. I bet your happy relationship makes its presence known again. Tweet Thru It and Stay Hi Thru It.
  4. You gotta be adventurous. Endless opportunities present themselves when you get hi. Opportunities to do dirty n-word shit. Or, opportunities to rub on a beautiful woman who is a lesbian when other men are around. Weed makes me kinky. Weed makes me want to just bite on her body parts. The simplest advice that I give myself every time I roll up is “Get Hi and Try Things”. Live by this creed. Women will find you more attractive.
  5.  I get Hi because why the fuck not? Shhhh if you’re going to tell me some boring ass facts; I don’t care. God runs everything I hear thru a filter. Most of the time people who don’t smoke weed sound like they don’t get outside much. I don’t listen to people who stay in the house. That’s wack.

No comments:

Post a Comment